- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 30 hours
- 376 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
If you've been confused or frustrated jumping from one Angular 4 tutorial to another, you've come to the right place. In this course, Mosh, author of several best-selling courses on Udemy, takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 4.
By the end of watching this course, you'll be able to:
- Build real client apps with Angular on your own
- Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors
- Write clean and maintainable code like a professional
- Apply best practices when building Angular apps
Right from the beginning, you'll jump in and build your first Angular app within minutes. Say goodbye to boring tutorials and courses with rambling instructors and useless theories!
Angular 2+ has been written in TypeScript. So, in section 2, you'll learn the fundamentals of TypeScript and object-oriented programming to better understand and appreciate this powerful framework.
Over the next 8 hours, you'll learn the essentials of building client apps with Angular:
- Displaying data and handling events
- Building re-usable components
- Manipulating the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using pipes
- Building template-driven and reactive forms
- Consuming HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors properly
- Using Reactive Extensions and observables
- Adding routing and navigation
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
So, if you're a busy developer with limited time and want to quickly learn how to build and deploy client apps with Angular, you can stop here.
If you're more adventurous and want to learn more, there is far more content for you! Over the following sections, you'll learn about more advanced topics:
- Building real-time, server-less apps with Firebase
- Animating DOM elements using Angular animations
- Building beautiful UIs using Angular Material
- Implementing the Redux architecture
- Writing unit and integration tests
All that covers just over 21 hours of high-quality content. This is equivalent to a book with more than a thousand pages! But the kind of book that every line is worth reading, not a book that you want to skim! If you have taken any of Mosh's courses before, you know he is very clear and concise in his teaching and doesn't waste a single minute of your precious time!
Finally, at the end of the course, you'll build and deploy a real-time e-commerce application with Angular 4, Firebase 4 and Bootstrap 4. This application exhibits patterns that you see in a lot of real-world applications:
- CRUD operations
- Forms with custom validation
- Searching, sorting and pagination
- Authentication and authorization
- And a lot more!
You'll see how Mosh creates a brand new Angular project with Angular CLI and builds this application from A to Z, step-by-step. No copy/pasting! These 8.5 hours are packed with tips that you can only learn from a seasoned developer.
You'll learn how to apply best practices, refactor your code and produce high quality code like a professional developer. You'll learn about Mosh's design decisions along the way and why he chooses a certain approach. What he shares with you comes from his 17 years of experience as a professional software developer.
You're not going to get this information in other Angular courses out there!
And on top of all these, you'll get:
- Closed-captions generated by a human, not a computer! Currently only the first few sections have closed-captions but new captions are being added every week.
- Offline access: if you are traveling or have a slow connection, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Downloadable source code
You don't need familiarity with TypeScript or any previous versions of Angular. You're going to learn both TypeScript and Angular from scratch in this course.
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE SAY:
"Absolutely amazing Angular course. Mosh not only introduces key concepts behind Angular, but also pays attention to coding style and good practices. Additionally, course is contstantly enhanced and updated. Also, student questions are answered by Tim - Mosh's teaching assistant. Awesome!" -Calvis
"I am amazed of how dedicated you are in providing updates and more contents to this course. This kind of value is what define a great course and made me feel that the money is well spent. Keep it up! Furthermore, lessons are arranged and planned really carefully. This made the learning experience more seamless and exciting. Thanks Mosh!" -Rashid Razak
"This is another excellent course from the wonderful author Mosh. Thank you Mosh for your awesome course on Angular. Inspite of being a Pluralsight subscriber for the last 3 years, I have subscribed 10 out of 16 courses so far Mosh has produced in Udemy. Also I have viewed 3 of his courses in Pluralsight. That is how I got introduced to this brilliant author. This speaks about the quality of his content. Once again Thank you Mosh for all your efforts. Hope to see a Design Patterns course from you soon." -Dhanasekar Murugesan
"Fantastic course, well laid out, good speed, and explains the why behind everything he does, shedding light on what's under the hood. Also, Mosh has a very practical and elegant coding style worth emulating." -Mack O'Meara
"This is the second course I've taken with Mosh as the instructor and I've signed up for another. The quality of the audio, video, and content shows Mosh invests his time and money to create great and valuable videos. The material is relevant, up-to-date, and provides the student with the ability to succeed in the subject matter (in this case Angular). My expectations were exceeded again. I'll be taking more courses with Mosh!" -John
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you are not happy for any reasons, contact Udemy for a full refund within the first 30 days of your enrolment. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a software engineer with 17 years of professional experience. He is the author of several best selling Udemy courses with more than 120,000 students in 192 countries. He has a Master of Science in Network Systems and Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering. His students describe him as passionate, pragmatic and motivational in his teaching.
So, what are you waiting for? Don't waste your time jumping from one tutorial to another. Enroll in the course and you'll build your first Angular app in less than 10 minutes!