- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 28 hours
- 232 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Fadi Nouh
- Build a Great eCommerce Web Application with Angular, NX MonoRepo, Node, Express & MongoDB
- An actual real-world project built in a linear and progressive manner
- Great Division of the course so you can pick up FullStack, Frontend or Backend
- Admin area to manage customers, products & orders.
- Learn NodeJS API (Backend) Development
- Learn to Implement Authentication based on JWT
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Angular Architecture
- Get up to speed with Angular design principles and methodologies
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Discover Web design patterns used by experienced engineers
- Advanced Mongoose Queries and Relationships Between Database Collections
- File Upload & Multiple File Upload
- Full E-Commerce project to add to your portfolio
- Clear English Speaking
Start Coding Like The Biggest Software Companies in The World!
I don't like to do theoretical things, I like to do something Practical!
This is not a reading documentation course. You have here a real-world project to learn from, and you will see the exact place of every feature of every technology used in this course.
You will learn how to build a Full Web Application MEAN stack using Angular.
In this course you will learn to use technologies like:
For Frontend :
- Angular 13, And Structuring your Project
- NX Monorepo
- PrimeNg Material Library
- NGRX For User Session
For Backend ( WebAPI )
- JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
Almost, every web development player in the market is trying to become a MEAN stack app developer.
You will learn the basics of building Angular apps. First, you will discover how to set up your environment in record time, including how to debug and run your app. Then, you will explore the Angular component library and how to style your layouts for a great feel. Finally, you will delve into how to call an HTTP API from your app.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Angular, Nodejs And Architecture skills which are needed to tackle profitable, cross-platform projects without learning at least multiple programming languages.
Also, this course is a perfect to the concepts of server-side web development. You’ll learn the different parts that make up the back-end of a website or web application, and you’ll gain familiarity with the Node.js runtime environment. After this course, you’ll be set up to explore popular Node frameworks like Express.js to build great API's.
You learn in this course how to use mongoDb without any installing extra tools, MongoDB is now on cloud, so you will store your database in safe place!
E-Shop APP From Scratch
Admin Panel to manage the E-Shop From Scratch
Great E-Shop Architecture
Admin product management
Admin user management
Admin Order details page
Changing the orders states (shipped, delivered ..)
Login And Authentication
Checkout process (placing orders)
Using Database in the cloud
Deployment to Production Servers.
Using External Libraries
and much more ...
After this course you will have a full working e-commerce Angular Apps that you can use or add to your portfolio, even you can take the code of the E-Shop and adjust it to fit for your needs and create your own E-Shop platform.