- Course type
- Paid course
- 8 hours
- 200 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Danil Chigirev
- Organization of a clean project structure
- Strict Data Models
- Project and environment settings
- File structure for styles and markup
- Correct organization of Shared components
- Using dictionaries to store commonly used values
- Configuring Authentication
- File upload and image processing
- Create complex compound forms using multiple files
- Working with lists of values in a store
The main goal of the course is to learn how to make scalable applications that will be easy to maintain, and on which you can conveniently work as a team.
You will see that a correctly chosen architecture allows you to concentrate on the tasks of business logic and saves time if you are developing a large project.
If your application has become confusing and hard to maintain, or if you know the elements of Angular, but you are not sure how they can be combined in the best way, this course is for you.
We will use strong TypeScript data-models, NgRx to store data, Firebase as a backend, SCSS and BEM-methodology for styles, Angular Material as a core of Shared controls. And of course RxJS to make all these things work together.
The course is designed for students who have already had [already have] experience in developing with Angular, at least at the level of creating Tour of Heroes from the official site and familiarization with the Angular documentation.
During this course, we will create the CourseApp application, which is a platform for posting resumes and jobs.
The final application will be quite large, because it is impossible to show complex architecture on a simple application. But each section is accompanied by ready-made code that you can use.