- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 13 hours
- 62 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Basar Buyukkahraman
- Build application with Vue 3
- Build an application with multiple language support
- Build an application with client side routing, by using vue router
- Implement global state management with Vuex
- Practice Test Driven Development in a complete project from beginning to the end.
- Learn the test runner, Jest and understand how to structure test modules
- How to mock external dependencies in testing.
- Feel how the test driven development is giving confidence when refactoring your application.
The frontend world is having very popular frameworks which are heavily used in most of the applications.
In this course we will be learning Vue 3 by creating a web application with it. Also we will apply test driven development (TDD) methodology from beginning to the end.
while building this application, we will learn
client-side routing. we will apply our custom implementation then we will use vue-router library
global state management in a component based application by using vuex
and we will see
how test driven development works.
how it's affecting our code quality, reusability
how it's giving us the confidence about refactoring our implementation
how to avoid implementation details while creating tests
This course is purely built on practice. Each code piece we write, will be for our actual application implementation.
In each section we will gradually build our application. We will not jump ahead and add functionality not needed for that moment. We will implement one requirement at a time. Each implementation will bring the next requirement to us.
And following this practice, will help you to get a solid foundation about overall web application requirements and how to implement one of them with Vue by following test driven development methodology.
After completing the course, you will be able to use Vue in your next project and you will experience the benefits of test driven development.