(RE-RECORDED JUNE 2021) Vue.js 3 and the Composition API is here!
Learn to build a complex, real world application with the Composition API, TypeScript, Vue Router and testing with Vue Test Utils, taught by Lachlan Miller. maintainer of Vue Test Utils and Vue.js team member. This is an intermediate-advanced course. We move fast and introduce all the required topics to build highly dynamic, complex single page apps with Vue.js 3 and the new Composition API.
Unlike other courses, testing and design patterns are at the core of everything we do. We explore the new features Vue.js 3 brings to the table. Some of the things you'll learn:
- how to use and test new Vue 3 features like Teleport and Suspense
- building reusable modules using the new reactivity API
- TypeScript to create type safe applications
- create a reactive store from scratch
- integrating third party libraries from npm
- Routing, include navigation guards with Vue Router 4
- Writing and testing complex interactions with Vue Test Utils
This is an intermediate to advanced course; some basic programming knowledge is required. I respect your time and have packed as much content into the course as possible. Rather than explaining the same basic concepts 10 times over, move quickly and see the same concepts applied in different contexts to reinforce them.