- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 5 hours
- 62 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- RapidDev Pro
- Learn how to communicate between parent-child components using Props and Events
- Vue JS Concepts directives, methods, computed properties, two way data binding, conditional rendering, dynamic classes, props, events, filters, life cycle hooks
- Vuex State management library concepts such as Actions, Mutations, Getters, State
- Build Real World App with Vue JS
- Vue Js Framework from scratch
- Build Vue Js in Production mode
- Learn mapAction, mapState and mapGetters in Vuex
- Form Validation in Vue JS
- Create awesome UI with bootstrap-vue library
- Learn how to solve complex Props and Events flow between components with the help of Vuex library
- Master every concepts of Vue JS Framework
- Build scalable apps with state management
Learn Vue.js 2 from scratch with Vuex State management library and Build Awesome Real World Application with Vue JS
What is Vue.js?
What is Vuex?
Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue.js applications. It serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion. It also integrates with Vue's official dev tools extension to provide advanced features such as zero-config time-travel debugging and state snapshot export/import.
The state, the source of truth that drives our app.
The view, a declarative mapping of the state.
The actions, the possible ways the state could change in reaction to user inputs from the view.
Advantages of Vue Js Framework:
An incrementally adoptable ecosystem that scales between a library and a full-featured framework.
20KB min+gzip Runtime, Blazing Fast Virtual DOM, Minimal Optimization Efforts
You will learn the following things in the course:
♦ Build a Real-World Application with Vue jS and Vuex state management library.
♦ Learn Vue JS concepts such as directives, methods, computed properties, two-way data binding, conditional rendering, dynamic classes, props, events, filters, life cycle hooks, and much more.
♦ Learn to create Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Vue Routing
♦ Learn how to communicate between parent-child components using Props and Events.
♦ Understand Vuex State management library concepts such as Actions, Mutations, Getters, State.
♦ Learn how to architect user interface into re-usable components.
♦ Understand all lifecycle hooks provided by the Vue Js.
♦ Learn mapAction, mapState and mapGetters in Vuex.
♦ Learn to manage Environment variables in various modes such as development and production.
♦ Form validation in Vue JS
♦ Learn about Mixins in Vue JS.
♦ Integrate bootstrap-vue library to create awesome UI in Vue JS.
♦ and more