- Course type
- Paid course
- 9 hours
- 42 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Daniel Orchard
- This series is aimed at Unreal Engine developers of any skill level, looking to get into C++.
- We will start slow, explain basics and fundementals of C++ in general and how they relate the Unreal, then dive into some simple practical courses to cover different aspects of code.
- The first session will cover the basics of Unreal C++
- The second session will be a practical where we make a FPS Character with weapons and weapon inventory
- The third session will cover quick tips and tricks
- The forth session will be another practical where we set up a RTS style grid system for building on
In this series I will be taking you through how to get started using C++ for the Unreal Engine. The course is split into theory first, and then two practical demonstrations, with a small interlude in the middle to cover some quick tips and potential areas of problems. The series is going to explain everything and assumes no prior knowledge to C++ for Unreal.