- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 28 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Razvan Pistolea
- Build from scratch your own Artificial Neural Network
- Know the fundamentals of Machine Learning and ANN
- Train your ANN using 3 different datasets with increasing complexity
- Predict the correct output using your trained ANN
- Evaluate the accuracy of your predictions
- Use scikit-learn, numpy and opencv
- Cars that drive themselves hundreds of miles with no accidents?
- Algorithms that recognize objects and faces from images with better performance than humans?
All possible thanks to Machine Learning!
In this course you will begin Machine Learning by implementing and using your own Artificial Neuronal Network for beginners.
In this Artificial Neuronal Network course you will:
Jump in directly:
- All sourcecode and notebooks on public GitHub
- Apply Machine Learning: section 4
- Implement the ANN: section 3
- Full ride: section 1, 2, 3, 4