- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 8 hours
- 96 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Yohann Taieb
- Download & Install Unity 3D
- Crash lessons on how to use Unity
- Opening a Unity project
- Launching a Unity project in the Unity simulator
- Navigate within Unity's user interface
- Creating environments (roads, grass, mountains, and rivers)
- Adding objects to environments (like rocks, and trees)
- Adding the main player character
- Animating the 3D character (idle, running, death, shoot lasers)
- Create a state machine to switch between character animations
- Input controls for desktop computers and websites
- Input controls for mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Enemy artificial intelligence
- Enemy smart path finding
- Create lifelike laser beams
- Create stunning Halo lights
- Smooth camera follow
- Main player taking damage
- Enemy taking damage
- Enemy spawn points
- Score point system
- Game Over menu buttons and texts
- Adding and using custom fonts
- Using background music
- Using sound effects
- Triggers sound effects in specific areas
- Adding cars, taxis, and trucks
- Making vehicles honk
- Making vehicles crash with player and enemies
- Adding levels to current build
- Switch platforms (Android, iOS, PC)
- Publish to iOS
- iTunes Connect settings
- iOS developer license
- iOS certificates and provisioning profiles
- Compile game for iPads and iPhones
- 32 bits and 64 bits architectures
- Code signing setup
- Uploading to iTunes
- Taking screenshots
- Uploading iOS build for technical review
- Monetize with in-game advertisements
Note: Videos recorded using Unity version 5.3.2 (2016)
Important: all softwares used in this course are FREE to download and use on PC and MAC computers (no need to pay, cheers!)
*** BREAKING NEWS ***
This is the most comprehensive course when it comes to build and publish a Unity 3D shooter game and publishing it to app stores.
Great course to keep as a reference
In this course you will learn how to design, program, and publish a 3D shooter video game in the style of MineCraft and publish it in the Google Play store and iTunes app stores (iOS and Android).
Why would you want to learn how to make a 3D shooter game?
Because it's fun, and it's proven to be top games in the app stores. People love to play these games. And the best reason of all: thanks to this course, you will create a good looking game by yourself that you can publish in the app stores, without having the need of a team of multiple people.
This course can be taken by anyone even if you've got no programming skills or very little
This course is meant for non-artists, meaning you don't have to be an artist to be able to use 3D pixel art graphics.
You will learn how to use free tools to make an amazing game from scratch as I will show you every single line of programming and how to use Unity 3D to be able to make professional games all by yourself quickly and without having to spend money.
By the way as a bonus, this course includes free downloads of the finished 3D models, Unity projects and levels as well.
The skills you will learn in this course can be applied to so many more projects as they are the core foundations of any professional video games. Invest in yourself by joining this course now
What is 3D Pixel Art?
3D Pixel art is a form of digital art, created through the use of 2D-like raster graphics software, where images are edited on the pixel level in the form of blocks. Graphics in most old (or relatively limited) computer, console, graphing calculator and mobile phone video games are mostly 2D pixel art, and now we use the new technologies t have the retro-cool style with the amazing functionality that 3d technology provides.
Note: This course's graphic assets are used for educational purpose only.