- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 35 hours
- 260 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Brad Hussey
- Build 23+ custom web design & development projects by hand
- Learn more than 18 professional disciplines
- Plan, design and code your very own self-directed website project from scratch to launch!
- Plan, design and code robust and fully custom, responsive websites and applications
- Explore modern web design tools
- Code at an expert level of proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Code websites & applications with HTML5 & CSS3
- Code basic games & animations with CSS3 and jQuery
- Comfortably use Adobe Photoshop for photo manipulation, graphics creation & design
- Use modern tools like Figma, Adobe XD and Photoshop to design and prototype for the web
- Design a professional and modern business card in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn UX and UI design for beginners
- Learn visual design fundamentals for beginners
- Learn how to wireframe and optimize UX for websites and web applications
- Learn how to choose the correct font combinations for your projects
- Create beautiful color schemes based on scientific color theory
- Build a useful "To Do List" web application in jQuery UI
- Learn how to easily set up web hosting & domain names
- Learn how to program simple PHP applications
- Design, build and manage custom database-driven websites with MySQL
- Build a fully functional "Client Address Book" with PHP & MySQL
- Set up a WordPress blog in 5-minutes
- Manage your client's WordPress websites
- Learn how to get hired as a full-time web designer or web developer
- Learn how to start a profitable and successful freelance business as a web designer or developer
- Learn how to earn a full-time income from any of the disciplines you learn!
- Start a side hustle as a web designer or developer
- Learn how to land your first (or next) web design client
Brad Hussey is updating the entire course to be even more relevant to the modern web designer and front-end web developer as we enter into 2022. Join now to get access!
This course by Brad Hussey is the go-to, most comprehensive, A to Z web design, web development and career-building course that will kickstart your progress by focusing on what you need to learn, and avoiding the unnecessary details.
- - -
Do you want to learn web design and front-end development? Do you need a career change but don't know where to start?
Are you a total beginner looking for an all-in-one Web Design, Web Development and Career Building course that takes you step-by-step through all of the necessary skills you need to know to start working professionally as a web designer or developer?
Are you a programmer or web developer looking to improve your design skills, so your designer colleagues can stop making fun of your bad designs?
Or maybe you're a graphic designer looking to learn how to code, so your programmer colleagues can stop laughing at your sad coding attempts?
Have you wasted time & hard earned money watching boring, drawn-out and overwhelming web design and web development courses that promise to make you a complete master of every possible discipline known to man?
Look no further! There's no better place to learn web design and become a skilled front-end developer than with The Ultimate Web Designer & Front-End Developer Course by Brad Hussey.
This course will teach you everything you need to know (and none of what you don't need to know).
You'll also learn about creating responsive websites and user interfaces that look great on any device by using popular frameworks like Bootstrap and Tailwind CSS.
By the end of this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge you need to start your own successful web design career, whether you want to land a job as a web designer or start taking on clients as a freelance web designer.
So if you're ready to become a web designer in 2022?
Join the course today!
- - -
What can you expect from this course?
You will go from knowing nothing to creating over 23 impressive designs, websites, and applications — all with step-by-step instruction from one of the most entertaining, engaging and passionate web design educators on the web today!
Once we're cool with the front-end languages, we'll then melt our brain-bits with highly advanced skills like Responsive Websites, PHP, MySQL, WordPress and custom WordPress plugin development. You'll then have the ability to build responsive, dynamic websites and blogs, basic eCommerce sites and online stores, and have a professional understanding of all aspects of web design & development.
After you've learned everything from Design to Development, you'll be taken through a hands-on career section fully-loaded with valuable tips, resources, and real-world guidance to help you start your career — whether you want to work-from-home as a freelancer or secure a full-time studio gig at a design agency.
- - -
What are some of the projects you will build?
In addition to working on your very own self-directed project that challenges you to use your new skills as you learn, you'll be building over 23 custom projects throughout the course:
Design a custom web graphic
Design a custom business card
Design a modern landing page
Re-design a blog
In HTML5 & CSS3:
Multiple custom websites & web pages
Code the Google landing page
"Orbiting planets" animation in CSS3
A responsive "Startup Style" website
A working "Tip Calculator"
An actual race car game
A "To-Do List" web application
In PHP & MySQL
An impressive application that fixes clickbait headlines
Working "login" and "logout" sequence
A profile page that pulls information from a database
Robust "Client Address Book" application that manages your clients' information
Custom WordPress plugin
Real Estate Listing Single-Page Application
In WordPress Plugins
Custom, real-world "survey" plugin
...and much more
- - -
Why trust me? What makes me any better than the thousands of coding instructors out there?
My name is Brad Hussey, and I've been working professionally as a web designer since 2009, and have since helped more than 500,000 students get better at the Art, Business and Craft of Web Design through my courses, tutorials, and my coaching.
What makes me different than all the other coding instructors out there is that I know how to communicate complex & boring concepts without putting you to sleep! While you're staring at a screen with hundreds of lines of code, I like to keep things light, crack jokes and keep you entertained. My approach is simple, hands-on, and relaxed.
- - -
So stop wasting your time and money on courses & tutorials that don't deliver - and let's launch your career to new heights!
Join me on this journey, and I promise I won't let you down.
Set yourself up for success, and I'll see you on the inside.
You won't regret it :)