- Course type
- Paid course
- 4 hours
- 55 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- John Elder
- Python From Beginner To Advanced
- Programming Concepts Applicable To Any Programming Language
- Object Oriented Programming
- Conditional If/Else & Comparisons
- While and For Loops
- Variables, and Data Types
- Functions, Modules, & Classes
- And More!
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don't need any coding experience at all!
We'll start out by setting downloading and installing Python and the Sublime Text Editor - both for free. This will give you all the tools you need to start writing and running Python code.
Then, we'll dive into very basic computer science concepts. Things like:
- String Manipulation
- Printing to the Screen
- Simple Math
- Data Types (lists, tuples, dictionaries and more)
- Assignment Operators
- Comparison Operators
After that, we'll move into more intermediate topics like:
- While Loops
- For Loops
- Conditional If/Else Statements
Finally we'll finish up with more advanced topics like:
- And More...
I'll see you on the inside!