- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 30 hours
- 155 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Andrew Mead
- Explore the latest cutting-edge features from ES6 and ES7
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing over 80 coding challenges
- Learn how to deploy your application to the web so you can share them with everyone
- Get more done by learning how to debug and fix your code when things go wrong
- Get access to a free 80 page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links
Who’s this course for?
This course is not about watching videos, it’s about writing code. From the start, you’ll be building out each project from scratch as well as completing over 80 challenges designed to test and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Stay current in an ever changing world.
This course uses the latest language features from ES6 and ES7.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package.
By the end, you’ll be able to build and launch your own applications.
Get access to fast support if you get stuck.
There’s nothing worse than getting stuck ten hours into a course and not getting the help you need to continue. Getting stuck is part of the learning process. That’s why I’m here to answer every single question that comes my way.
I’ll work with you to get you unstuck and back on track. It’s one of the reasons students love taking my courses. Don’t take my word for it. Check out the student reviews below.
“This is the absolute best course I've taken on Udemy. Andrew is amazing at explaining things concisely, and the flow of the course is perfect. He doesn't skip over anything and he doesn't over-explain anything. On top of all that, he responds to questions so quickly that you won't be stuck at any point." - Tanya Gamarian
"The lessons are of high quality and even more important, he actually takes time to answer your questions!" - Thomas Vercamer
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!