- Course type
- Paid course
- 24 hours
- 239 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Coding Revolution
- You will learn Node js from the ground up.
- Learn how node works inside out
- Create servers to serve web application
- Interact with Nosql databases such as mongo.
- How to work with uploads
- How sockets work with socket IO
Do you want to take your coding to the next level?. This is the course for you.
You will learn Node js from the ground up here.
You will learn all the logic and practice behind Node.js in different modules, and as we advance through the course we will be increasing the difficulty.
Since I believe that the best way to fully learn is by coding, after each important section we will put everything in practice with some course projects, and after you have a strong base of node js we will journey into Databases, Sockets and deploying our apps to production.
You don’t know ES6 ?
Don’t sweat it, there is a full bonus section where we will show you all the ES6 magic.
To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:
- The very basics of Node js. How toy install and run it.How it works, and what happens behind the scenes.
- Learn the tools Node js provides, to get your project going.
- Create simple web server servers with the built in power of Node js.
- Take things to the next level using Express and HBS to render you web apps.
- Understand the essentials of Mongo DB, and go deep with Mongoose.
- Apply security, authentication, restricting routes, hashing passwords and JWT’s
- Learn how to process uploads using multer and cloud services.
- Level up you application using sockets with socket io
- Full ES6 course.
- New sections added every month…
And of course, we will stop before going to different levels and create a project to put everything in practice..
What about the instructor experience ?
Well I've been around for 10 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi,Fox, Disney and a lot more.
Today I work as developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.
How about the target audience?
- If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you.