- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 27 hours
- 374 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Learn The Part Inc.
- Be able to program in Java professionally.
- Get hands-on experience and solve 100+ coding exercises.
- Learn Java best practices from a professional developer.
- Become proficient in Java 11.
- Learn advanced Java concepts that you can present to prospective employers.
- Acquire the Java skills needed to pursue Web Development (Spring Boot), Android Development, Automation, and more!
Java is one of the most used programming languages. It's easy to learn and can run on any machine. You can use Java for Web Development, Mobile Development, Automation, and much more.
Becoming a Java developer creates endless opportunities, and this course will give you a competitive edge.
The course is organized around two modules.
Module 1 covers Variables, Conditionals, Functions, Loops, and Arrays. You will
Learn to store information inside variables.
Control how your code runs using conditionals.
Organize your code into functions.
Run code in a loop.
Store many values in an array.
Module 2 covers Objects, Exception Handling, Debugging, Unit Testing, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Concurrency. You will
Use objects to write high-quality code.
Apply exception handling to produce reliable code
Use breakpoints to debug your code.
Use Test-Driven Development to polish your code and avoid bugs.
Leverage code-reusability with Inheritance and Polymorphism.
Maximize performance with Concurrency.
This is the most interactive Java course on the internet. In other words, you will get PLENTY of opportunities to practice!
Every module has workbooks, challenges, and a capstone project:
The capstone project for Module 1 is "Hangman".
The capstone project for Module 2 is a "Stock-Trading Simulation".
We're excited to have you on board. See you in class!