- Course type
- Paid course
- 5 hours
- 38 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Packt Publishing
- Install and set up NodeJS
- Work with modules, packages and paradigms
- Build custom middleware for Express
- Integrate Socket.IO with Express and use the same authentication
- Create a secure local store for passwords
- Leverage the power of Redis for messaging
This course is jam packed with high quality screencast tutorials, featuring step-by-step instructions, interesting examples and clear explanations on everything you need to get started as a Node developer.
Install, handle routing, errors, debugging and create templates in Express, before putting your knowledge into action building a log in page with authentication.
About the Author
Joshua Johanan is the author of two books, "Building Scalable Apps with Redis and NodeJS" and "Web Developer’s Reference Guide". Both books deal with some of the details that will be used in this course.