- Course type
- Paid course
- 22 hours
- 131 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Codestars by Rob Percival
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with Primitive and Custom Data Types
- Debug your code to find and fix bugs that are causing unexpected behavior in your code
- Control the flow of code execution by using Conditional Statements (if/else, if/else if/else, switch)
- Work with the Console and Manipulate all of its aspects
- Effective ways to manipulate strings
- How to use loops in many different scenarios
- Work with One and Multi dimensional arrays
- Work with Lists and learn the difference between Lists and Arrays
- Confront and solve difficult problems on your own
- Create methods to write less code and improve its readability
- Understand and Implement The Best Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Practices
- Understand Fields & Properties, The relationship between them and the tidbits of Properties
- Create Constructors, Constructors Chaining, Automated Constructors and more
- The .this and .base keywords, what is their purpose, when, why and how to use them
- Namespaces and how they help us organize our code better
- Implementing the 5 Access Modifiers
- Understand the Concept behind the 4 Pillars of Object Oriented Programming
- Inheritance, Base and Derived Classes
- Abstraction, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, when to use which and what is the difference between them
- Encapsulation or how to hide your code
- Polymorphism, write less and more optimized code
- Cohesion & Coupling
- Many, many Quality Code Tips and Guidelines throughout the course
Last year C# was named one of the most popular languages for mobile development and game development out there!
--- Why learn C#?
C# was designed by Microsoft and is a simple and modern programming language that's incredibly widely used by developers, and used by Microsoft for everything from Windows application development, to web development, and game design.
So it's a fantastically useful programming language to use, but how does taking this C# course help you? Well...
Are you a young developer trying to increase your skill set and make yourself attractive employers?
Are you an experienced coder looking to change your career path?
Do you know a bit of C# but really want to hone your C# skills?
Or perhaps you want to develop your own apps and websites?
Or build games?! The incredibly popular Unity game engine uses C#!
If you answered 'YES!' to any of the above, this course is exactly what you need! Take your C# coding skills from novice to pro, and get the job you want.
--- Why this course?
With over 20 hours of content, this is the biggest, best and most in-depth course yet from Instructor Tod Vachev.
As an instructor Tod has already taught over 70,000+ students to code, and has published a number of highly-rated and best-selling C# courses on Udemy... Tod takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of C#, using regular challenges and practical exercises to make sure every student enrolled on the course is able to put theory in to practice, and use their C# skills with ease!
Students loved his previous courses!
***** Outstanding course put together by a teacher who knows how to teach well.
***** Clear communication and beginner friendly without dumbing it down
***** The course progressively (and logically) builds concept upon concept. The lectures are short and very manageable. Excellent!
---Challenges and exercises
This is a really hands-on course! Throughout each section you'll complete in-lecture exercises and coding challenges. Experience shows that this is the best way to learn, practice and internalise the fundamentals of C#.
Each topic has a new challenge, and after you've had a go at completing the exercise/challenge by yourself, the instructor will go through every step of the exercise on screen - giving you tips an tricks as he does so!
By the end of the course you'll have the skills and confidence to build your own projects (and more!)
--- Is this course for you?
No coding experience required, this course takes your from beginner to pro - and (other than enrolling in the course) everything you need to succeed is included in the course!
There’s no better time to become a professional developer, so enroll in the course now and you can start learning C# immediately!