In this course...
After each module we will do some exercises and then together we will review how I solved the exercises.
Since I believe that the best way to learn its by coding, at the end of the course, we will create three real life applications from the very start, and as we advance in time, I will be adding more project so can practice something new.
To sum everything you will learn in this course, we will learn:
- We will learn how to manipulate the screen with the DOM, Events, Listeners, creating elements, Inserting elements and more.
- When we hit the advanced sections, we are gonna go deep intro Array, Objects, Prototypes, Functions so you can code like the professional do.
- We will do exercises and at the end we will put everything in practice to build three real life applications.
- And of course we will cover bonus features like Requests, other frameworks like Jquery, we will talk about some third party libraries we can use to make our code better.
- ES6, we will talk about most of the tools and updated ES6 provides.
What about the instructor experience ?
Well I've been around for 10 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi,Fox, Dysney and a lot more.
Today I work as developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.
What are the requirements?
- Knowing a little bit about HTML and CSS, nothing else.
How about the target audience?
- This course is for everyone, if you know HTML and CSS
- If you want to be profesional, this is the course for you.