- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 66 hours
- 360 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Jesse Caine
- HTML5 API's, such as IndexedDB & Web Storage.
- Sass, a very powerful CSS preprocessor.
- Bootstrap, the leading CSS framework for responsive web designs.
- Express, a flexible back end framework for Node js.
- MongoDB, the leading noSQL database.
- RESTful API's, an architecture for handling requests to your site.
- How to create and deploy to the web, your own Social Media website with loads of functionality.
The Complete 2020 Web Developer Master Course has everything you need to become a Web Developer in 2020. Focusing on both Front and Back-end Development, with an emphasis on the MEAN Stack. During the course, there will be many challenges for the student to test what they've learned, and give them a chance to try to debug something or implement something on their own.
During the course we will build 6 unique projects, each fixated by a specific technology and purpose.
Travel Forest (CSS Project)
Get It Done (HTML5 API's Project)
Sleepy Mondays (Bootstrap Project)
Just Me (Express Project)
A Social Media (Angular Project)
What's covered in this course?
Google Maps API
And much more!
If you get stuck on any part of the course, reach out in the Q/A or leave me a message explaining your problem. Sometimes a description of the problem and a code snippet will suffice to diagnose a problem. But other times for the more elusive errors/bugs, I'll ask you to send me your full project code via email, where I will be able to investigate and find the problem for you. I know what it's like to get stuck on something as a beginner, and this course can present some challenging material at times. I want you to know that I will do whatever I can to help you with any problem you get!