- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 8 hours
- 77 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Oak Academy
- We will create our Development Environment first of all including JDK and IDE
- We will be learning with Eclipse based integrated Development Environment which is Spring Source Tool Suite
- Learn to handle dependencies with Apache Maven over Pom xml file and Spring Boot parent project with other starters
- Spring Boots Development Tools
- Spring Boot and Web MVC
- YAML and Java Based Configuration
- Rest Services
- Test Rest Methods Programmaticaly
- Working with JSP Technology
- JDBC Query Basics
- How to create Executable Jar files of our concept project and how to run it
- How to activate security in Spring Boot, design Authentication Policies and look at managing user data in Database
- Use Hibernate in Spring Boot, activate Hibernate, create Pojo and convert them entities and learn some basic queries
- Sending email within Spring Boot
- Create scheduled jobs
- Manage file uploading and downloading processes in Spring Boot environment
- Learn further details of Spring Boot Framework
- Learn to use testing features of Spring Boot
Welcome to my "Spring Framework: Spring Boot and Spring Hibernate" course.
Basically Spring Boot is a project which is built on the top of the Spring Framework by the pivotal team. It provides a much simpler, faster and compact way to set up, configure and run both simple and web-based applications.
Hibernate is the most popular object-relational mapping Framework and the most used JPA providers. Hibernate maps our Java classes to database tables. It offers component mapping, inheritance mapping and supports various associations among objects.
We designed this course for anyone who wants to create a restful web service in Spring and Hibernate Frameworks. Furthermore, the course will also show you how to configure Java Spring MVC web applications using Web XML and Java configuration. This course explores major features of Spring Boot such as Spring Boot Starters, Auto Configuration, Beans, Actuator and more. Spring and Hibernate is a very big demand for the Java development field and in particularly restful web service. So our course is the best course to learn basic things to create a restful web service in combination with Spring and Hibernate Framework. This course is not for experts in this field but at the end of this course, you will be able to create a restful web service in maven using Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
Spring Data JPA makes it super easy to use its powerful features of Hibernate by removing all the configuration and use of low-level APIs.
Every section in the course is loaded with hands-on examples. You will also work on assignments at the end of each section.
After taking this class, developers will be able to build faster, more flexible and easier to maintain application persistence layers with Spring data JPA using Hibernate.
At The End of The Course;
You will have learned details of the Spring Boot Framework.
You will gain an intermediate level of expertise in Spring Boot.
You will have learned the theoretical details of the Framework.
You can create an enterprise web application with Hibernate.
We hope you might get the pleasure to take advantage of it in your projects. It really makes your life simpler.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better specialist. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!