- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 13 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Johannes Ruof
- Create their own Pop A Lock game in iOS
- Use SpriteKit and its basic elements to build awesome games
- Monetize an application using iAd
- Take a screenshot of the game
- Use an UIActivityViewController to share an image
- Use NSUserDefaults to store data permanently
- Write custom extensions
- Be ready to submit their game to the iOS appstore
Do you want to become a cash earning game developer in just under 60 minutes?
Then you have come to the right course.
We are here to teach you how to easily build your first game.
It will be called Pop A Lock and it comes with integrated ads so you can earn real money.
The full source code is included for each lesson and of course for the finished project!
In these 60 minutes of Swift 2 you will learn:
This course is a great way for anybody to get started with Swift 2 and Sprite Kit development because the entire course will take under 60 minutes to be finished.
So take this course, make your first fully monetized game, submit it to the app store and become a cash earning developer today.
We hope to see you in the course!