- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 35 hours
- 154 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Bassir Jafarzadeh
- React fundamentals like components, states, props, lists, event handling and input forms
- Put basis into action by building a todos app
- Advanced topics like hooks, context, redux, testing, type checking, and react router
- Put advanced concepts into actions by developing apps like a blogging app
- Build a fully functional ecommerce website with backend API, beautiful chart, google maps and payment gateways
- Publish your works on the internet using Heroku and Netlify
Hello and Welcome to my coding course, React the complete guide. In this course, you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy React applications from scratch.
My name is Basir and I'll be your instructor in this course. I have 17 years of programming experience in international companies like ROI Vision in Montreal. Currently, I am a coding instructor on Udemy with 23k students.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to learn React from concepts to applications. By the end of this course, you'll be able to
learn basic concepts like components, states, props, lists, events, forms
put basic concepts into action by building apps like the todos app.
learn advanced topics like hooks, context, redux, testing, type checking, and more
put advanced concepts into actions by developing apps like a shopping cart
and you will build real-world applications like a fully functional eCommerce website with backend API, beautiful chart, google maps, and payment gateways.
You need to open the code editor along with me and start coding through this course. I teach you
installing vs code and its extensions to code like professional developers
using payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe to implement online payments
incorporate react charts, google maps, material UI, and bootstrap UI framework into your apps
and publish your works on the net using Heroku and Netlify.
This course is for all-levels developers who want to be a professional frontend developer and find a job in more than 22M job opportunities around the world. No requirement is necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.