- Course type
- Paid course
- 26 hours
- 213 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Robert Bunch
- How to use React to make awesome front-end UIs!
- How to set up, navigate, and use create-react-app to build React applications with ease
- How to use React without webpack or ES6
- The React component lifecycle system
- Have a good idea how to make a large project (we do a small clone of AirBnB)
TL;DR - React is awesome. I've been teaching it professionally for 5 years and love it. Learn it here!
What I need from you:
I need you know how to navigate your computer, not be afraid of the terminal, and ask questions as you have them!
The sections in bold will be finished no later than August 15. I will send out a message when they are complete.
Environment Setup (skip if you have node installed already)
State and Events
The Component Lifecycle and HTTP
Project 1 - Flash Card app (AWS services)
Redux Middleware (redux-promise and redux-thunk)
AirBnB Clone with Redux
Overview of Auth From a Front-end Perspective
Building/Preparing React for Deployment
Hooks - the "2020 way" to do React
Supplemental - ES6 for React