- Course type
- Paid course
- 18 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Ryan Johnson
- A solid foundation of React fundamentals that will prepare you for more advanced topics
- How Component state, props, and lifecycle methods work
- How React renders to the DOM and manages updates
- How to work with forms in React
- How to create your first fully functioning React application
- Plus more...
A lot of React newcomers tend to get hung up on external dependencies like webpack, and redux. While tools like this are great they tend to add additional complexity when starting out.
In these lessons I will be avoiding all these distractions, and sticking to React fundamentals, and guiding you through the creation of your first app.
Some of the topics covered include:
Elements and Components
Working with JSX
State and Lifecycle
Working with Forms
Creating Dumb/Stateless Components
Building your first App
In addition to the above I’ve also included two bonus videos on React rendering, and updates. If you have ever wanted to learn a bit about how React works under the hood these are for you.
After taking this course, you’ll have a solid foundation in the fundamentals of React, and will be confident enough to move onto more advanced topics, which I hope to cover in future courses.