- Course type
- Paid course
- 4 hours
- 46 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Yuval Ishay
- You will answer many interview questions more correctly and accurately
- Cope professional java interview with more confidence
- You will achieve better understanding in the Java topics learned in the course.
Hello and Welcome!
Scared of coding interview?
This course will practice you with the must know Java interview questions.
In addition it will also prepare you to crack Java puzzle pattern. If you can learn the pattern, you can beat coding interview!
If you want to get your dream job, and you are serious about your career you should take this course.
In this course we will review question from different areas:
- Java Fundamentals – String, String Pool, Immutable Objects and more.
- Object Oriented Concepts - encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance and abstraction and more.
- Arrays - advantages and disadvantages, initialization, search, sort, puzzle.
- Puzzles - Programming puzzles and "What wrong with this code?" questions are frequently asked in software programming Interviews in order to check your knowledge, your logical thinking and how strong and clear your mind is.
The lecture were divided to short lectures of about 5 min each, so you will be able to come back to a specific topic and replay the lesson without the need to search in a specific long video for the part that you would like to repeat on.
Each lesson will include several questions; all of them are from real interviews. We'll go over the questions and answer them.
Summarizing each few classes there will be a quiz, designed to repeat the material and help the student understand it even better.