- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 4 hours
- 33 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Tarek Mahmoud
- Working with Oracle Database using Python
- How to do Oracle DML operations (Insert - Update - Delete) using Python
- How to call Oracle Procedure / Functions
- How to Generated formatted Excel Sheet from Oracle DB
- How to use Multithreading with Oracle DB to have super performance
- How to send formatted mail using python
- How to monitor changes in Windows directory
- How to create Windows service using python
- Using Kafka JDBC Connector with Oracle DB
Students that have little knowledge about Oracle SQL/PLSQL and Python, this course will be very useful for them, as using Python with Oracle will make the processing performance much much better as we will see in a lot of examples during the course.
Very fast language
Easy to learn
Unlimited third party libraries
Get your job done with few lines
Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
In case of big data python we will be very useful as it has below features:-
- Bulk DML Operations, so you can hit Oracle DB only one time to insert Bulk of records
- Process Forking, which enable to run multi instances from the process.
- Multi Threading which enable you to do parallel processing.
- Create DLLs and call them from Python and Oracle.
- Learn how to embedded SQL into DLL.
- Learn how to create Windows Service from python.
- Many Many More!!