- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 8 hours
- 47 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Jack Donaldson
- Programming fundamentals that can be applied across many different languages
- To programming fluently in Python
- To think critically and solve problems arithmetically
- To utilise a wide range of tools used in programming including IDE's such as Pycharm and Repl it.
- To create a complete Website In Python
Learn to program with no previous experience in just a few hours!
This course aims to teach students with no experience, the fundamentals of the programming language Python. Python is widely used across industry and is found in almost everything you use, from websites & apps to machine learning & ai. It's robust nature and simplicity to learn is a driving factor towards its massive uptake by both students and professionals.
Python is easy to learn, completely free and great for beginners.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about it so you can start creating basic programs with ease!
By the end of the course students should have an understanding of the following concepts:
Python & Pycharm Installation
Lists, Arrays & Tuples
What You Will Need
5-8 hours of free time (This is dependant on skill level and speed)
A modern PC / Mac capable of installing and running Pycharm (See specs here)
An internet connection to download Python and Pycharm