- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 21 hours
- 206 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Rahul Mula
- Fundamentals of Programming with Python 3
- Python Programming in Depth
- All Built-in Functions in Python and How to create one?
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Dice Roller ? - Python GUI application with tkinter to generate random dice outputs
- ⌚ Total Seconds & Days Counter - Another GUI Python application which will calculate how much days and seconds one has lived
- Length Converter ?- Interchange length units like Foot, Meters & Inch with Python programming through a Python GUI application
- Image to Icon Converter ? - Convert .png, .jpg, .jpeg, etc. images into icons with python gui programming
- Random element selector - Pass a certain number of choices like blue dress or red dress and get a decision picked
- Trees Survey Report ? - Generate a survey report with DATA SCIENCE
- Sales Data Report ? - Analyze the sales report in a week with Python Data Analysis
- eBook Store ? - Become an full stack developer with django 3 and create an ecommerce website
- Weight Predictor ⚖️: Create a machine learning python model to predict the age of a person if his height is known
- Rainy or Clear Weather ?️ - Predict whether it will rain or not by passing some parameters to classification model
- Flavor Predictor ? - Find out what flavor does a person like if age & gender is known with machine learning
- Rating Bot ?- Create a natural language processing model to rate comments & reviews automatically
- Face Recognizer ? - Perform human face recognition with Computer Vision and opencv
Learn the programming fundamentals with Python 3 ! Python for beginners Complete Python Bootcamp! Rise from a beginner to an advanced-level programmer in no time ⌚! This specialized course is truly meant to make you an advanced-level programmer!
See what others are telling about the course :
" It is very good course for the beginners with 0 knowledge as the Teacher is explaining very well and also the course has quizzes and exercises on each and every topic which I loved the most about this course. "
- Chandini Sharma ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"amazing this course is nicely and explained in well mannered way not only at the end of the course we will be creating 15 applications using python which is great and also this course can be best for beginners or any aliens must try the explanation is damn good great take a look what are you waiting for :) "
- Likhith K ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
" I actually liked how the videos are brief and upto the point plus it is so easy to understand concepts here compared to grasping them from a textbook "
- Advaith Shet ⭐⭐⭐⭐
" Awesome course thanks to instructor for make me pro in python by doing the projects "
- Sudip Pandey ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Whether you become a Python developer, Full Stack Web Developer, or Data Scientist - this course will help you in every way and we will do the same by not just learning but mastering the skills as well! And to the same, we will create 15+ applications with python-like:
Dice Roller: Python GUI application with Tkinter to generate random dice outputs
Total Seconds & Days Counter: Another GUI Python application that will calculate how many days and seconds one has lived
Length Converter: Interchange length units like Foot, Meters & Inch with Python programming through a Python GUI application
Image to Icon Converter : Convert .png, .jpg, .jpeg, etc. images into icons with python GUI programming
Random element selector: Pass a certain number of choices like a blue dress or red dress and get a decision picked
Data Analysis: Analyze data with NumPy and pandas library
Data Visualization: Plot different visuals of data like bar charts, pie charts, graphs, area plots, etc. with matplotlib
Trees Survey Report: Generate a survey report with data science
User Credentials Data: Manage the credentials of users like first name, last name, email, etc.
Sales Data Report: Analyze the sales report in a week with Python Data Analysis
eBook Store: Become a full stack developer with Django 3 and create an eCommerce website development with HTML, CSS & bootstrap
Weight Predictor: Create a machine learning python model to predict the age of a person if his height is known
Rainy or Clear Weather: Predict whether it will rain or not by passing some parameters to a classification model
Flavor Predictor: Find out what flavor does a person like if age & gender is known with machine learning
Rating Bot: Create a natural language processing model to rate comments & reviews automatically
Face Recognizer: Perform human face recognition with Computer Vision and OpenCV
But before jumping into creating the above applications we need to learn how to create them i.e. learning the basics of python programming. But just learning through video lessons isn't enough so after each lesson you need to perform coding exercises, complete tests, and take quizzes to master them as well.
Starting with the basics, we will learn from short video lessons to grasp information without turning it into boredom. Then you'll take quizzes to test your knowledge and then perform coding exercises to practically apply your skills. There are over 100 exercises throughout this course in the form of video lessons, coding exercises, tests, quizzes, assignments, and workbooks. After each level i.e. beginner or intermediate level you'd have to take a test to pass that level.
After creating a strong base, we will apply what we have learned and the best way to do so is to build applications! That's why we will perform the followings:
Full Stack Web Development with Django
Natural Language Processing
I'm very excited to lead you into the world of programming with python and make you successful whether it's as a Python Developer, GUI Application Developer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Researcher, or AI Researcher; you'll be able to run in any field without hesitation!