- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 32 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Code Pro
- How to install major database software: Oracle Database, IBM Db2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- How to install management tools for each database software: Oracle SQL Developer, IBM Data Studio, SSMS, MySQL Workbench, pgAdmin, DB Browser for SQLite
- Where to find sample databases for each and how to import them
- How to connect directly with Python to each database
- How to import data directly to Pandas DataFrames
Don't be the guy who can only import a csv file into Pandas, learn the techniques to connect directly with Python to a variety of database sources and import data directly into Pandas DataFrames.
At the end of this course you will be able to connect and import directly from ORACLE Database, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgresql, and SQLite, and you will know how to deal with tricky connection parameter and where to find them.
This course is design for you to stand out from the crowd.