- Course type
- Paid course
- 10 hours
- 142 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Data Is Good Academy
- How to install python and jupyter notebook
- Variables and data types
- For and while loop
- Conditional statements
- Python data structures:- lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, stack and queues
- Time complexity
- Different searching and sorting algorithms
- Python functions
- Object Oriented programming in python
- Regular expressions
- Introduction to numpy and pandas library
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Quizzes and exercises.
Are you ready to master the Python programming language.
Python is a powerful general-purpose language. If you want to become a future data scientist then python programing language is a must.
It is the most preferred programming language for data scientists. it is easy to use language with many available libraries.
Learning python programming will be the first step towards becoming a data scientist.
It is not only popular among data scientists but has a wide variety of well-paying jobs in many fields such as web development etc.
We have created this course for you that covers python from the most basic level to the advanced level.
This course will cover the following topics:-
1. Variables and data types.
3. for and while loop.
4. conditional statements.
5. python data structures:- lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, stack, and queues.
6. Time complexity.
7. different searching and sorting algorithms.
8. Python functions.
10. Object-Oriented programming in python.
11. Regular expressions.
12. Introduction to NumPy and Pandas library.
There are lots and lots of exercises for you to practice. You will make use of all the topics read in this course.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and become a python pro!!!