- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 4 hours
- 49 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Programming Tut
- Learn the basics of Python
- Learn how to use Anaconda and Jupyter Labs
- Learn the importance of Python
- Understand the importance of Python today
- Learn how to retrieve user input, basic methods and statements
- Learn how to create and use variables of the most basic data types
- Build a solid foundation of programming
- Learn many advanced Python methods and variables
- Learn how to scan, process and store data
- Learn how to create your own methods and functions
- Use many advanced Python programming techniques and have a great understanding Object Orientated Programming. These are essential skills for every form of Python programmer.
Welcome to Basic Python Programming for Beginners!
My name is Matthew Dewey, lead programmer at Programming Tut. I am an experienced programmer, having received several accommodations on programming in my formal education as well as taught several programming languages to thousands of students. My goal is to provide you, the budding programmer, the the knowledge you need on programming in a fun and easy manner. In this course I do just that with the Python programming language.
Python, a wonderfully simple programming language that has encouraged many programmers to pursue careers involving programming over any other language. Of course, it goes without saying that Python is an excellent language, but do you know what is required of you to start programming Python?
As with any programming language it is important you understand the fundamentals and that is exactly what I teach you in this course. From there I move to advanced studies which incorporates an understanding of special data types and processing of data, finally ending off on Object Oriented Programming, OOP for short. OOP being one of the essential skills that every programmer worthy of employment has in their tool kit. I help you attain this knowledge and much more.
I help you:
Install your software, Anaconda
Establish fundamental code
Create and use variables
Retrieve user input
Process simple data
Advanced Python Methods
Data Processing and Storage
Attribute development and connections
OOP, Object Orientated Programming
and BONUS tips and tricks!
Go no further if you're looking for the course that will guide you into the world of programming! With my course I can guarantee that the knowledge you learn will help you get a head-start in Python programming. I hope you enjoy the course and it helps you on your way into the world of programming!
"Programming is a form of art. It is logical creativity!"