- Course type
- Paid course
- 5 hours
- 69 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Analytics Leap
- Become an expert on using Python to perform data analysis and visualization
- Learn the basics as well as popular packages like - Pandas, NumPy and Matplotlib
- Data mining using Regular Expression to derive meaningful information from the data
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
Why Should I learn Python?
The Python programming language is currently fuelling scientific programming, but this wasn’t always the case. For years academic scholars and private researchers were using the MATLAB language for scientific research. That all started to change with the release of Python numerical computation engines such as NumPy. allowing complex calculations to be done by a single “import” statement followed by a function call.
Slowly but surely, Python started to take over as the preferred language for data analytics and machine learning. Python is the future of Artificial Intelligence.
Given the flexibility of the language, its speed, and the machine learning functionality, we’ll continue to see Python dominate the machine learning landscape.
What is covered in this course?
This course is the complete guide to take you from a beginner in Python to an expert in data analysis and visualization.
1. Overview of Python
2. Installing and Starting Python
3. Writing your first Python program
4. Variables, Keywords and Data Types
5. Operators and Expressions
6. Built in Functions
7. List, dictionary, tuple and set data type
8. Flow control statements
9. File Input and Output (I/O)
10. Object oriented programming
11. Errors and Exception handling
12. Regular Expressions in Python (RegEx)
Why learn from us?
Save your time and your money with us by using the exact training courses that have been used to equip over 1000 beginners with Python skills that they can apply to their day-to-day jobs
Leverage our real-world understanding and experience, with instruction from analytics experts who have built their careers applying statistics to real business problems on a day-to-day basis
Develop your skills in Data Analytics & Data Science with our expanding range of high quality programs, that equip you with the real-world skills needed to succeed in the workplace of the future