- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 17 hours
- 156 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- AI Sciences
- Learn how to start with Python 3
- Gain confidence in usual problem-solving techniques that you will encounter on a day to day basis as a programmer
- In-depth study of Variables and Operators in Python
- In-depth study of Functions and Modules in Python
- In-depth study of data structures (Lists, Tuples, Sets, and Dictionaries)
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data Processing
- Learn to use Matplotlib, Seaborn and Bokeh for Data Visualization
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Manipulation and Data Analysis
- Learn to use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- Learn to use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Apply the concepts and models you learn in this course in the real world using COVID19 data
A comprehensive course that will teach you how to use the power of Python to solve real-world data science and data analysis problems.
Welcome to Mastering Python for Data Science & Data Analysis!
This real-time actionable course is suitable for all skill levels. A programming or statistical background is not mandatory for you to be successful in this course. But you learn Python best by doing. That’s the reason you have a series of mini projects in this course.
This course will enable you to build a Data Science foundation, whether you have basic Python skills or not. The code-along and well planned-out exercises will make you comfortable with the Python syntax right from the outset. At the end of this short course, you’ll be proficient in the fundamentals of Python programming for Data Science and Data Analysis.
In this truly step-by-step course, every new tutorial video is built on what you have already learned. The aim is to move you one extra step forward at a time, and then, you are assigned a small task that is solved right at the beginning of the next video. That is, you start by understanding the theoretical part of a new concept first. Then, you master this concept by implementing everything practically using Python.
Become a Python developer and Data Scientist by enrolling in this course. Even if you are a novice in Python and data science, you will find this illustrative course informative, practical, and helpful. And if you aren’t new to Python and data science, you’ll still find the hands-on projects in this course immensely helpful.