- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 6 hours
- 90 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Anup Shukla
- Learn python step by step: Solve coding exercises (Solutions included)
- Acquire core Python skills for smooth transition into Data Science, Machine Learning
- Confidently appear in Job interviews for the role of Junior Python Programmer
- Go from a complete beginner to a professional Python developer
- Write professional, high-quality Pythonic code
- Understand the way Python works behind the scenes
- Stay relevant and up-to-date with new content and assignments updated regularly
If you're looking for an exhaustive, yet easy-to-understand course on the basic concepts of Python, you're welcome to join us - the ever-growing group of more than 15000 students worldwide!
Python has gained lots of popularity - it is an in-demand programming language that is backbone of data science, data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence! Python is one of the most popular programming languages - widely used by giant IT companies - Google, Dropbox, NASA, Instagram, Disqus, Pinterest and many more.
If you want to become a Data scientist, Data analyst, Python programmer, Web developer, Artificial Intelligence engineer, or a Machine learning engineer - not on a superficial level - but thoroughly, you need to master the basics of Python.
This course on Python will give you a 'perfect' start in Python programming! If
1. You're an absolute beginner who has never programmed before, or
2. you want to understand ins and outs of Python thoroughly,
You are at the right place!
This is NOT a quick to learn, refresher guide. More than 5 hours of solid content, and lots of practice question, coding exercises, mini projects, and assignments on Python are included in this Python masterclass to help you solidify what you learn!
We start from scratch, and cover the following topics in great detail:
Working with variables
Primitive data types (numbers, booleans, strings)
Complex data types (list, tuple, dictionaries, set...)
conditional statements (if | elif)
Looping (for loop, while loop)
Also learn about
- the tool - Jupyter Notebook
- cool Python Tips and Tricks
you will need both in your career as a Python ninja!
Get notes on each and every important topic in Python fundamentals.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll in the course to join 15000 students who are actively learning from it!
PS: the course is still in the draft mode, it is continuously upgraded with new lectures and assignments.