- Course type
- Paid course
- 5 hours
- 53 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Manish kumar
- How to think as a python programmers
- Python from installation to advanced concept like database connectivity, web crawling , email handling and so on.
- How to develop basic projects in python from scratch
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Learn python-database connectivity from scratch.
- Make web crawler and load data from web.
- Learn python from experienced professional software developer.
Hello and welcome to brand new series of python programming. In this series i will teach you guys all you need to know about python. This series is designed for beginners but that doesn't means that i will not talk about the advanced stuff as well.
As you may all know by now that my approach of teaching is very simple and straight forward.In this series i will be talking about the all the things you need to know to jump start you python programming skills. This series is designed for noobs who are totally new to programming, so if you don't know anything about programming than this is the way to go guys.
In this tutorial i will talk about all the basic introduction you need to know about python, which python version to choose, how to install python, how to get around with the interface, how to code your first program. Then we will talk about:-
Python introduction and installation
Debugging and Error Handling
classes and objects
and GUI programming.
List of projects
1. Guess the number
2. Guess the word using speech recognition
3. Love Calculator
4. Google search in python
5. Image download from a link
6. Click and save image using openCV
7. Ludo game dice simulator
8. open wikipedia on command prompt
9. Password generator
10. QR code reader and generator
Some projects that You can go through after this course:
#1: Automate the Boring Stuff. ...
#2: Stay on Top of Bitcoin Prices. ...
#3: Create a Calculator. ...
#4: Mine Twitter Data. ...
#5: Build a Microblog With Flask. ...
#6: Build a certificate generator. ...
#7: Bottle Up a Twitter Feed. ...
#8: Play PyGames.
and son on ...
With Lots of exercises and more fun stuff, let's get started.