- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 14 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Zoltán Pető
- Students will be familiar with great programming concepts
- Students will be able to write clean, concise, beautiful code
- Students know the most useful parts of python
This is the number #1 Python 3 Standard Library tutorial on Udemy!
ENROLL NOW! (on DISCOUNT!)
Hi. My name is Zoli, I’m a python programmer. I’m looking for the best python practices for years.
I want you to know them so I created this mini course about Python3 Standard Library to help being a more advanced programmer. And have some fun. :)
I’ve gathered the best parts: which are easy to learn, but also very useful at the same time!
Surprisingly often people with years of experience are not aware of these.
You will learn about:
- advanced data structures
- customized sorting
- visualizing similarities and differences in texts
- shortcuts to make your code simpler
- tricks to write terse and readable code
- random number generation & random choosing
- python’s truth testing procedure
- handling csv files
- finding common elements
- and many more.
The course comes with full udemy approved 30 days money back guarantee, so you can feel safe.
Enroll now, lets get it started!
We have DISCOUNT!