- Course type
- Paid course
- 36 hours
- 349 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Bluelime Learning Solutions
- Build Web Projects using full stack web development skills
- Learn Back End Web Development Skills : Python , Flask,SQL ,PostgreSQL, API, REST
- Build a web based Calculator using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Countdown Timer using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Interactive Quiz App using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Todo List App using Front End Web Development Skills
- Learn how to use the command line interface
- Learn how to use version control with Git and Github
- Learn Some Python Programming Fundamentals
- Learn Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Learn Flask fundamentals
- Learn SQL ,Databases and PostgreSQL
- Build and deploy an application to the cloud using full stack web development skills
- Build a simple REST API
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who can develop both the front end and back end of a website or application.
They can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Full stack web developers usually have some of the following front end and back end skill sets.
Front End Skills ( This is used to build the client software or application)
Back End Skills ( This is used to build the server software or application)
Python is a programming language. Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
Flask is a Python framework for building lightweight and dynamic web applications. It helps speed up tedious behind-the-scenes development work, such as URL mapping, and offers more control to the developer to build applications
Being a full-stack web developer equips you with the skill set to develop web based projects. You can prototype quickly and switch between front and back end development based on requirements.
Projects we will create:
Todo List Application
URL Shortner Application