- Course type
- Paid course
- 11 hours
- 139 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- in28Minutes Official
- You will Learn Python the MODERN WAY - Step By Step - With 200 HANDS-ON Code Examples
- You will Understand the BEST PRACTICES in Writing High Quality Python Code
- You will Solve a Wide Range of Hands-on Beginner Programming EXERCISES with Python
- You will Learn to Write AWESOME Object Oriented Programs with Python
- You will Acquire ALL the Python Skills needed to TRANSITION into Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science Roles
- You will Acquire ALL the SKILLS to demonstrate an EXPERTISE with Python Programming in Your Job Interviews
- You will learn about a wide variety of Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- You will learn the basics of PyCharm IDE and Python Shell
- You will learn how to think as a Python Programmer
- You will learn the basics of programming - variables, choosing a data type, conditional execution, loops, writing great methods, breaking down problems into sub problems and implementing exception handling.
- You will learn the basics of Object Oriented Programming - Inheritance, Abstract Class and Constructors
- You will learn the important concepts of Object Oriented Programming - Abstraction and Inheritance
Python is one of the most popular programming languages for beginners. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. It's an amazing language to learn for beginners to programming.
We take a hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles, and Code Examples.
We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
WHAT OUR LEARNERS SAY:
"Best Course on Python ever in-depth explanation and Experienced Instructor. If this course would have any fee I would have paid it happily :)"
"It was such an amazing experience, loved the way he teaches. I have learned a lot so far still so much more to learn. I would highly recommend this course to beginners in Python. Thank you!"
"This is a great course for those who have no idea what programming involves. It teaches you in a very simple and easy to follow manner that is fun and really rewarding. Definitely what you need to get your head around computer programming basics, so you can progress on to cool stuff that leads you to hear in the first place. :)"
"I like the way of teaching. I have really learned a lot from a few lessons! I'm a complete newbie to programming, but everything is clear so far. Keep it up!"
"Great overview of python for a beginner with programming. Covers with just sufficient depth the topics to understand the basics of python. Highly recommendable for anyone who is just beginning programming."
"This was one hell of a journey. The 100 steps took me a great distance in getting to know Python with depth. I loved the friendly instructor and admired his in-depth knowledge on the subject."
"This course may seem to move at a slow pace at first, but this is essential. pay attention to his methods and his logic - this course is the one in a million course that changed the direction my coding journey has taken."
"I was learning python for the first time. This is the best course for beginners."
"Course was very helpful and the instructor teaching method was awesome."
"Concepts are beautifully explained for a beginner. Well done!!"
"This guy is the best instructor ever!"
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features in a beginner-friendly approach
Python Programming for Beginners - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
Python Conditionals and If Statement
Methods in Python- Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
An Overview Of Python Platform
Object-Oriented Programming with Python - Class, Object, State and Behavior
Basics of OOPS for beginners - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
Basics about Python Data Types
Basics about Python Built-in Modules
Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
Python Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
Immutability of Python Basic Types
Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
Introduction to Python Variable Arguments
Basics of Designing a Python Class - Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
Introduction to Python Exception Handling - Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.