- Course type
- Paid course
- 9 hours
- 89 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Sekhar Srinivasan
- Python Programming Step by Step Guide consists of currently 13 modules
- 1. Introduction: In this module you will learn the Fundamentals of Python
- 2. Installing and Using Python: In this module you will learn How to Install Python in Various Platforms and Write a Basic Python Program
- 3. Variables and Expressions: In this module you will learn, How to define Variables and Write Expressions in Python Language
- 4. Conditional Statements: In this module you will learn the basic building blocks of the programs by understanding the various Conditional Statements such as if, if-else, nested-if, ternary operators etc.
- 5. Loops and Iteration: In this module you will learn how to execute a set of statements repeatedly using various Loops
- 6. Working with Functions: In this module you will learn how to define Functions in Python
- 7. Handling Exceptions in Python: In this module you will learn how to handle the Exceptions in Python
- 8. Understanding the Usage of Classes and Objects in Python: In this module you will get to know what is a Class and What are Objects and How to define a Constructor to initialize the members of the class.
- 9. Handling Strings in Python: In this module we will learn how to handle the strings.
- 10. Handling Files in Python: In this module you will learn how to create a new file, add text to the file, read the contents from the file and also you will learn how to read the binary data and create an image file dynamically at runtime.
- 11. Working with Lists: In this module you will learn what is a List and also you will learn the various operations that you can perform with the Lists.
- 12. Working with Tuples, Sets and Dictionaries: In this module you will learn what are Tuples, Set and Dictionaries and the various operations you can perform within this Data Structure and also you will learn when to use each Data Structure
- 13. Comprehensions in Python: In this module you will learn the most efficient way to handle the code in Python
- 14. many more: This course will be later added with some more features such as Regular Expressions, Decorators etc.
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, IOT etc.
Python Programming Step by Step Guide consists of currently 13 modules and later will add some more additional modules to help the students interested in learning Data Science. First we shall start with the Introduction to Python Programming language then we shall learn how to install Python on your machines and get started with Python Programming, then we shall start understanding the fundamentals of Python by understanding how to define the variables and the expressions that are supported by the Python language, then we shall learn how to write the conditional statements and we shall learn how to work with the loops and how to perform iterations in Python language, then we shall learn how to work with the functions, we shall learn how to define the classes and objects in python, then we shall learn how to handle the exceptions in Python language, we shall learn how to handle and manipulate the strings using Python, we shall learn how to handle the files, we shall learn various data structures such as Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, Sets etc. and also we shall learn how to use the comprehensions support provided by the Python language for writing maintainable and efficient code. Later in this course I will add additional modules such as Regular Expressions, Decorators, Packing and Modules Dynamic Loading, Python Essentials for Data Science and many more.
Once you have subscribed all the future updates will be free only.