- Course type
- Paid course
- 20 hours
- 138 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Arkadiusz Włodarczyk
- You will learn what Python and programming language is
- variables / types of variables
- arithmetic, assigment operators
- importing and using python libraries
- what are functions and how to use them
- conditional statements
- I will teach you what are and when to use lists, collections, tuples, dictionaries
- Advanced list, dictionary, set expressions and generator generating phrases will not be a problem for you
- Transforming the data stored in memory will become easy
- Loops will be for you a simple element of Python syntax
- File Handling
- Random Events
- Refactoring the code
- handling API practical examples
- Installing external packages using PyPi and pip
- Handling Visual Studio Code
- Object Oriented Programming: classes, methods, dunder/static methods, multi-file projects
Save your precious time by buying this course. You will learn how to program in Python in a fast and easy way!
If you want to learn a language that can be used in every circumstance and earn good money then you are in the right place!
All of this is presented by a young man who shares his knowledge, so the language used can be easily understood by everyone.
The course is designed for those who don't have any prior knowledge about programming. It doesn't matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming... After my course all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing only for the few!
easy to learn and read,
universal (tons of useful libraries available)
Python is often used by professional programmers. Even tho they use daily other languages, they still use Python to solve complex problems.
Python is used by:
So learning it gives you enormous opportunity on the market.
After the course you will know:
how to import and use Python libraries
what are the functions and how to use them
how arithmetic, logical and relational operators work
how to operate on Strings :-)
how to create conditions with the help of conditional statements
what they are and when to use lists, collections, tuples, dictionaries
how to create advanced expressions for generating, lists, dictionaries and sets.
how loops work
how to handle files
how to create random events on a mini game.
how to support JSON format on a practical example - requesting content from API servers
how to install external PyPi packages
how to handle Visual Studio Code
how to program using Object Oriented Programming?
That's not all!
The Python course has a lot of practical exercises.
I believe that everyone has the ability to develop software if they are taught properly. Including you. I'm going to give you the context of each new concept I teach you. After my course you will finally understand everything that you code.
Over 280,000 students bought my courses and all of them are happy. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this Python course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn!
Please check out the free lessons first! See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
JOIN NOW and become Expert in Python