- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 8 hours
- 109 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Emenwa Global
- Level up your python programming skill with over 100 beginners best practices
- How to find even and odd number in python
- How to detect Positive and Negative Numbers
- How to check for Even and odd Numbers
- How to check for Greatest of 3 Numbers
- How to check for divisibility of a Number
- How to convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- How to check for Leap year
- How to check if a point belongs to Circle
- How to create quadratic Equation
- How to make guess of Random number
- How to create a Multiplication Table using while loop
- How to build a simple Calculator
- How to get Sum and Product of digits
- How to make a Binary search of number in an array
- Lots more...
Welcome to 100+ Python programming best practices for absolute beginner! Learning Python programming language and understanding Python programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning Python programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand Python programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding Python programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
100+ Python programming best practices for absolute beginner is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 8 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in Python programming with lots of practical Python projects.
Why Must I Take This Course?
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.