- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 5 hours
- 40 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Oak Academy
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter for NodeJS and Express JS
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the key concepts of the Express JS
- Express Route parameters with Node
- Middleware & Static files in Nodejs
- Query Strings in Nodejs
- Learning Nodejs is a great way to get into backend web development
- Expand your fullstack development practice with NodeJS
- Learn with my hands-on Nodejs course on Udemy
- NodeJs is a server environment built for fast and easily scalable network applications.
- NodeJs is open-source, meaning it’s a free code for all developers. On top of that, it also means that there is a thriving community of Node Js users
Welcome to NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners course.
Nodejs, node js, Express js, node, react, node.js, the complete node.js, Express, node js for beginners, node js Express, nodejs beginner, nodejs Express, nodejs for beginner
Node and Express are growing web server technologies. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build a powerful, robust backend.
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node.JS and Express, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Express and Node js.
What node.js can do?
Node js can generate the dynamic page content
Node.js can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
node js can collect form data
node.js can add, delete, modify data in your database
Backend web development with nodejs and express framework
Backend Web Development with Full stack Web development
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to nodejs. It is really easy to learn node js. That is being said, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of node js.
In this course;
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in node.js and the nodejs event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files. We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
Then we will learn how easy to work with React Node when we use Express.
We will learn routing, middleware, query string and a lot more in this course.
With my "NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners" course, you will learn rapidly growing web server technology, and become an Express and Node developer which is among the highest-paid in the industry.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
What is microservices architecture and how can Node.Js be used for it?
Microservices architecture is a software development style or method where single-function modules originate. Each has a very well-defined operation and interface and can deploy on its own. In essence, it’s a way of developing modules that you can repurpose from one program or application to another. When you create an application, it’s a collection of modules that have been thoroughly tested and are well-maintained. The modules are typically built around different business-specific capabilities and are then loosely coupled to other modules when deployed as part of a program. You can use Node.Js in microservices architecture as the language of choice for one, some, or all of the microservices (or modules). The beauty of microservices is that you can use the best language for the specific microservice. But where highly scalable, fast programs are needed, Node.Js would be a top contender.
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now
NodeJS complete course | Node JS & Express JS for Beginners course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!