- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 24 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Pravinkumar Dabade
- Running Node JS in a Cluster
- Using PM2 to create and manage Node JS Cluster for load distribution
- Using RabbitMQ with PM2 to distribute the load
- Storing data in Redis cache
- Redis Publisher and Subscriber
- Using Nginx as a reverse proxy
- Using Nginx with load balancing as a reverse proxy
Why Node JS cluster is important?
How to create Node JS cluster application?
Using PM2 to run Node JS application
Communication between Master process and Child Process
Communication between Master process and Child Process using PM2 and RabbitMQ
Working with Redis cache
Using Nginx as a reverse proxy and load balancer
At the end of this course, you will be ready to use Node JS cluster with PM2, RabbitMQ, Redis and Nginx.