- Course type
- Paid course
- 19 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Vinay Kumar
- Full Stack Web Development
- Backend Development with Node, Express JS and MySQL
- Front End Web Development with React JS
- Build RESTful APIs
Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on React JS, Node, Express JS and MySQL full-stack web development.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as
* MySQL for the database.
* Node, Express JS for the back end web development.
* And the latest React JS for the front end web development.
-We will first start with installing and setting up the environment needed for our database, back end project and front end project.
-Then we will develop REST API end points using Node and Express JS.
-Finally we will be using React JS to design the front end part of our App.
* You will learn how to create the navigation menu and tables using bootstrap, add routing and navigation to our React App, add modal pop up window with drop downs and date pickers, and also add upload profile picture functionality and store it in the backend server. We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting features without using any third party packages.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.