- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 3 hours
- 17 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Sefik Ilkin Serengil
- They can develop their own neural networks / deep learning framework
- Without any need to high level deep learning frameworks
- Tuning neural networks models
- Understand how neural networks work
- Learn how to apply neural networks in real world examples
- Even though, python is used in the course, you can easily adapt the logic into other programming languages
Develop your own deep learning framework from zero to one. Hands-on Machine Learning with Python.
Deep learning would be part of every developer's toolbox in near future. It wouldn't just be tool for experts.
In this course, we will develop our own deep learning framework in Python from zero to one whereas the mathematical backgrounds of neural networks and deep learning are mentioned concretely. Hands on programming approach would make concepts more understandable. So, you would not need to consume any high level deep learning framework anymore. Even though, python is used in the course, you can easily adapt the theory into any other programming language.