- Course type
- Paid course
- 13 hours
- 84 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Mammoth Interactive
- Handwritten digit recognition with basic and advanced MNIST (projects)
- Weather prediction (project)
- Explore PyCharm and the Python language
- Explore Android Studio and the Java language
- Discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily
- Explore different machine learning mechanisms and commonly used algorithms
- Explore TensorFlow, a machine learning framework
- Build a simple linear regression model in PyCharm with TensorFlow
- And more projects, practice, and coding!
"Learned how to build UI, Android classes, using PyCharm with TensorFlow. Great tutorial"
Intro to TensorFlow for Android!
We from Mammoth Interactive are here to tell you that your Android and iOS apps can become smarter, stronger and more convenient thanks to machine learning. Better yet, we’ll show you how to build your very own intelligent software that grows with you.
Funded by a #1 Kickstarter Project
Machine learning is changing the world around us. It’s bringing us self-driving cars, facial recognition and artificial intelligence. ML began on computers, but the next big wave is machine learning for mobile. Have you ever thought: why can’t my mobile device do more?
Specific languages and software you'll learn
Python 3.6.2: Flexible and comprehensive, Python is an easy-to-use language that we will use to write powerful machine learning programs and other scripts.
Java 8: Object-oriented and reliable, Java is one of the most widely-used languages and has been the choice language of Android applications for years.
PyCharm 2017.2.3: Write, compile and run Python code in one convenient location.
Android Studio 3: Build Android apps by providing both graphical and programming interfaces for front and back end functionality.
TensorFlow 1.4.1: Allows us to build computational graphs & neural networks and perform intense tasks like training and optimizing models with ease.
"This is a good match for me. The instructor is taking me through the basic setup I need to establish before proceeding with Android ML development."
Enroll to join the Mammoth community!