- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 8 hours
- 71 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Mohammad Azam
- Develop the backend service for their apps and websites using Vapor framework
- Take their skills to the next level, utilizing the Swift language to create server side API's
- Increase their bill rates since now they can build a complete backend using Vapor
Are you interested in learning how to write a complete backend API using Swift?
Swift on the server is the future of iOS development. And now you can learn it from the comfort of your home.. in your own time.. without having to attend class.
My name is Mohammad Azam, creator of many popular online courses including Mastering MapKit in iOS Using Swift and Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3.
I have created over 2 dozens apps and some of my apps were even featured by Apple on the App Store. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead iOS developer and helped them grow their business ten folds. At present I am a full time iOS Instructor at DigitalCrafts where I teach users how to create amazing iOS applications.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don't have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours.
Here are some of the reviews from our previous courses:
"His course is AWESOME very detail instructions."
"Mohammad Azam has an excellent teaching style which makes it easy & fun to comprehend these Swift features in such a short course & he explains the concepts in more detail & clarity than most instructors. Plus, his videos are well prepared & he's very articulate. I hope he will create more courses."
"Excellent teaching. Just perfect!!!"
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
Firstly, I am using Xcode 9.3 with Swift 4.0 for this course. I will show you how to build real apps that consume the Vapor backend service.
The course is accompanied with all the code sample files.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $195?
"Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I've taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class"
Why learn Server Side Swift?
- Swift has taken the world of programming by storm. It is one of the most fastest growing languages available. Cloud computing is changing the world everyday and now you can use the power and the simplicity of the Swift language to create Cloud enabled applications.
- Vapor will allow you to create backend services which can be consumed by iOS, Android, Windows and Web Applications.
- By using server side Swift using Vapor you will have complete control over your deployment process and strategy.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level. Server side Swift is a new technology and companies will be jumping on it in the future to create their backend systems. Server side Swift can also help you to earn higher salary since now you know how to write a complete backend from scratch.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- Xcode 8 or above and Swift 3.0
- Basic understanding of the Swift language and the iOS SDK - I'll teach you everything you need to know about server side Swift using Vapor
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create backend services and API using server side Vapor framework
- Remove the dependency on third party frameworks and non-iOS technologies
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete MapKit, iMessages and Swift courses.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Server side Swift is the future and the future is right NOW.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps - knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.