- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 24 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Balaji Sridharan
- Construct even complicated JSON data easily and then easily validate them
- Easily able to Serialize an object to JSON type and Deserialize the JSON data back to its corresponding type
- Store a state of an object to JSON File
- Consume any Web Service
- Parse a JSON data that comes from a Web Service
- Convert JSON to XML and XML to JSON
- Convert Object to BSON and BSON format back to Object
Course Last Updated Jan 2019 - Added Bonus Videos on how to consume Geocoding API and Language Translator API and to parse a complex JSON Object returned by them.
In this short course on Mastering JSON using C#, you are going to learn
What is JSON? and What are all its Features?
How to validate a JSON Data?
Different ways to structure a JSON Data
How to Serialize and Deserialize a C# object to JSON and JSON to C# Object?
How to consume a Web Service?
How to parse a JSON data received from a Web Service?
How to convert JSON to XML and then How to convert XML to JSON?
How to convert any Object to BSON? and How to convert BSON data back to its original object?
So, if you want to Master JSON using C#, enroll in this course.
Who is the Target Audience?
People who have basic understanding of C#