- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 6 hours
- 91 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Steven Hancock
- Every trick and method for working with arrays.
- Different ways to create arrays and work with elements.
- Multiple methods for iterating arrays.
- Methods for working with array-like data and converting them to arrays.
- Unique ways to create arrays and access elements.
- Methods on the array prototype and how to use them.
- Methods preferred with the functional programming paradigm.
- Ways to combine arrays and extract values.
- Multiple ways to search arrays for values.
- Process of working with Maps and Sets.
By taking this course:
You will feel more comfortable working with arrays in any coding problem you encounter.
You will become more familiar with functional methods for working with arrays (reduce, map, filter).
You will be able to work with arrays using different techniques.