- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 23 hours
- 173 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Rysher Magbanua
- Learn how to think in ReactJS
- Learn all the functionalities that ReactJS offers and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Complete Understanding with React Hooks, ReactDOM, React Router, Redux, Server-side Rendering and a lot more!
- Fully Typescript code using ReactJS for maintainable, robust and future proof application
- Best Practices in Coding (No more messy codes)
- Creating an E-commece Shop from scratch (with Redux Saga Middleware)
- We will not use any UI Library in this course, instead I will teach you how to create reusable components so you can create your own UI Library
- Experience is the best teacher, in this course you will experience a lot. That's a guarantee.
Many new React Developers find ReactJS easy to learn and that is totally true. But the problem is when they are coding complex structures, the code becomes unmaintainable and ends up having spaghetti code. Some developers as well do not know all the functionalities that React offers and they end up coding like they are using Vanilla JS instead of doing everything the React Way. Bad way of coding always produce bugs and worst, an unfixable one.
If all React Developers know how to code the React Way, it will be very easy to create a future proof ReactJS application.
So in this course, we will learn everything that you need to know to master ReactJS. Everything will be created from scratch and we will not use any UI libraries so that you can create your own in the future. We will also use Typescript and rest assured that every code will have types.
To apply all the things that you will learn, we will create an E-commerce Shop with a lot of functionalities and components created from scratch. We will also apply the best practices in coding to make our code clean and create a future proof application.
After this course, you will know all everything that you need to know in ReactJS and be an expert in coding the React Way! You will be your own stackoverflow every time you encounter issues because you will have a total understanding of every functionalities and how they work.
Let's have some fun in this course!