- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 16 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Gregory Sward
- Create a dynamic map with a customized theme.
- Overlay data on maps.
- Add interactive data labels and controls.
- Show summary statistics with choropleth maps.
- Use RMarkdown to create and share reports that contain dynamic maps.
- Use RShiny to enhance the dynamic features of Leaflet and share ours map as a web app.
Transform your data into interactive maps!
Leaflet.js is one of the most popular libraries for creating beautiful looking maps. Companies like Facebook, Pinterest, and The Washington Post use Leaflet to create maps that draw-in and engage viewers in a unique way.
In this course, we'll be using the Leaflet package for R to analyze FBI homicide data in the United States.